Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

>At any rate: It would certainly be preferable to have this sort of
>honest competition than having the U.S. Govt. step in to create, say,
>Baby Microsofts, as they once created Baby Bells which, as you will not
>have failed to notice, are merging together again.
>Leslie Bialler

I thought Bill Gates had already created a baby Microsoft? :-)
But about your argument that there is no place for niche products
besides the big gorilla, how come that regularly small word processors
appear and seem to be successful, such as Text Pad, Note Tab or TSE?
(And none of those are as nice as XYwrite.)

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton