RE: Xywrite slogan

At 11:47 Uhr -0400 21.05.2002, Bill Troop wrote:
>>Slogan schmogan. The thing needs rebranding with a really compelling and
>>marketable name - like Signature or SmartWords.
>>

>Yet that didn't work, for whatever reason. Well, SmartWords never actually
>existed, did it?
>Speaking of which, how is the latter-day development of Xywrite/NB getting on?

NB just sent me a postcard touting their latest version. Funny think, I
feel that with every "upgrade", Notabene looks less like XY and more like
Microshaft Word.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw