Re: Defaults

On Sun, 11 Dec 1994, harmon seaver wrote:

>  I wonder if you have your paths set right in the
advanced/preferences > -etc dialogue box. Can't see why else the
changes wouldn't become > permanent. Did your speller problems
get fixed?

There's no setting in the menu for settings.dfl. It IS loaded
with startup.int--and the directory is correctly noted in that
file. And SOME preferences that I change through the
advanced/preferences menu stick; only selected color items don't
get saved. Very weird.

The speller problem is on hold, since OS/2 killed my new
computer, and I'm using a 20 mhz 286 until it's back from the
shop.

jb>