Re: DOS box creepers and Tame

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Wed, 23 Oct
2002 10:17:02 -0400

> I've been simply starting it through a simple .bat that then starts
> editor.exe.

What does the BAT say?

I downloaded the public release v4.4, and frankly I was disappointed: it is
not nearly as smooth as a beta version that I was given privately a month ago
(which, on my system, really did significantly reduce the problem). I have
written to him with a couple of suggestions, and I'll keep you posted if there
is anything to report.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx