Re: XyWrite was cool even in South Africa [OT: ink and pens]

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 29 Dec
2012 10:19:15 -0500

> I reserve the fountain pen (Mont Blanc) for cases when I'm not
> only having difficulty but having resistance--the smooth ink
> flow (Goulet Noodlers) is a lure of pleasure.

Harry, I've been a Noodler's fan ever since the magical Bulletproof
Black burst on the scene in late 2003/early 2004. I have enough
Noodler's, in various colors, to see me through the twenty-teens
(not to mention other brands). My stable of FPs is small, about 20,
but the ones I keep going back to are the Pelikans.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx