RE: How many of us are there left?

I confess to having put XyWrite aside, reluctantly. I have and occasionally
will use NoteBene, but my co-author refuses to use XyWrite, my publisher
wants everything in MSWord, and at the university where I work, Word is both
lingua franca and common coin. I too want to thank Carl and Robert whose
work allowed me to use XyWrite for two books, and a lot more. I can't
imagine anyone coming up with a more intuitive program for writers. PS: For
those who missed it, here's Ed Mendelson on Word and WordPerfect.

http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2014/oct/21/escape-microsoft-word/

Michael Norman

Behalf