Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Paul Williams wrote:

> If TTG could lift their eyes beyond the frontiers of the US and spent an
> hour or two on the dictionary issue - which members of this group have
> already sorted out me - they could recapture the market they have lost
> through their ... er ... ineptitude? laziness?

Oh sure. Let XyWrite conquer the world out of one suite of offices in a
high rise in downtown Baltimore with there superamazing dictionaries.
And then when they finish that they can solve the global warming
problem, end the war in the Balkans, and send a space ship to Alpha
Centauri. Hmm and hmm . . . to do that, they might need to take the
_adjacent_ suite of offices in that Baltimore high rise.

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press