Re: RC and RD (again: better KBD assignment)

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:22:24 EST

I used the ete keystroke that I suggested for a day, and found I don't
much like that it deletes a DF block whether my cursor is near it or not.
I urge this revision, which only deletes the DF block if your cursor is
within the DF block -- otherwise it simply RCs (RubsoutCharacter, the standard
 key operation).

83=XHJM,2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,Q2,x,m, ,[,I,F,[,V,A,$,D,F,],>,0,],CO,D,Z,[,I,F,[,V,A,$,I,N,],>,0,],CO,R,D,[,E,X,],[,E,I,],[,E,I,],CO,R,C,NO

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx