Re: Grammar police?

Quoting Harry Binswanger :

Did y'all see this? "A Man, A Plan And A Sharpie: 'The Great Typo Hunt'"
Oh, yes, they're the guys from the Typo Eradication Advancement League (TEAL). I've been following their exploits for some time. Some of their blog entries are hilarious (blog is at http://laughingsquid.com/the-typo-eradication-advancement-league-teal/ ). Last I heard, they pleaded guilty to vandalizing government property (read: fixing a typo on a sign) in Grand Canyon and were banned from national parks for a year. Not sure if the ban has expired. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx