Re: Strange SA/NV behavior--BK is culprit

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 18 Oct
2009 18:21:34 -0700

Harry:

> I got the wrong IF/EI
> count because the CI command didn't pick up the one at the top
> of the file. Sometimes it misses those.

Robert's IFEI is indispensable if you write XPL.

> BTW, nifty structured view on the IFEI frame! It seems that the
> guillemets it uses for the code are the 3-byte "nonactive"
> variety. How come?

The structured view is for display/study purposes, not live code. A
while back I wrote a variant, IFEI2, which should be in the list
archives. It generates a structured view that can be toggled back to
live code via Wally Bass's XYDEC.COM and my related helper frames. I
can post it again if you like. You may already have it in U2. Issue
NABFRM IFEI2 to find out.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx