Re: Smartset

Carl,

Thanks for the nice reply. I'm sure there are many users who appreciate your
work, but for one reason or another haven't expressed themselves publicly.

As far as being based in NYC, I would have to confess that I haven't visited
there since 1946!  --- Just goes to show what so many -French Connection- and
-Serpico- movies will do to travel plans!!  :-)

Please keep up the good work(s). I'm actually planning on visitng NYC within
the next 6 months, so perhaps we could get together for a coffee.  Do you have
an internet addresss?

Best,

Peter Feldmann pfeldmann@xxxxxxx