Re[2]: euroscript - German versions of XyWrite

Sure. We will find a way to solve the transport problem.

But two warnings:

- The German Windows version has (as well as all the German DOS
versions) a kind of Y2k-bug: It shows a wrong file date in the directory
listing which is sometimes rather confusing. (I understood that this bug
has been fixed in at least some of the English versions.) And the
German menu files seem to be all in all quite buggy, too ...

- Not only the menus but also the mnemnonics have been localized, i. e.
they are mostly different from the English version.

Still interested?