Re: VERSION 3.56

RE: the sign off - feel free to use it. I didn't originate it. I think it came
from a famous comedian. Easy to learn? I've always said it was easier for me to
learn. I guess I just assumed it was because of my above-average intelligence.
(HA! HA!) I did manage to teach 5 users at a local attorneys office how to use
it well enough to get his correspondence out. I just wish I could get them to
comprehend the mail merge function. Oh well!

 Remember,

 No matter where you go, there you are!

 ----John