Re: Getting rid of the ruler

-> Okay, I'm using NR NR, but when I ABort a file, from then on a
-> border is added at the bottom. I have to go to ctrl-f10 to
-> choose Full again. Is there an easier way to prevent the
-> bottom line from getting used as a border?

Carl wrote:
You can assign nn=SWf in your keyboard file to restore full screen
any time, at the tap of a key.
That's a possible solution, but there's no settings.dfl setting to
eliminate the bottom border line from the window permanently?

Thanks.
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx