Re: R: forwarding note Re: XyWrite for Windows in Windows 98

Re note from Adriano Ortile

	I don't think there is a batch issue (I'm not quite sure what "batch
spelling" is). The error and program freeze (requiring Ctrl Alt Del, end
[XW] task--in order to unfreeze the computer) come in Printer Setup as soon
as I try to load Windows Fonts. Works fine with XyWrite Fonts. Worked
fine with Windows Fonts on a similar Pentium 1 installation, though there
XW had been loaded before many of the Windows Fonts were added.
	Beats me.
			David

At 07:10 PM 7/3/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Reply to David Kronenfeld
>I don't run Win 98. Running XyWin under Windows 95 I find the problem you
>exposed ("there is not enough memory to perform the Function") trying to
>print after having batch spelled a file. In these cases, I must exit XyWin
>and restart it.
>If this is also your case (i.e.: you also enjoy to batch spell), don't
>batch spell before to print.
>Ciao
>Adriano Ortile
>ortile@xxxxxxxx

David B. Kronenfeld		Phone 	Office 909/787-4340
Department of Anthropology		Message 909/787-5524
University of California		Fax	909/787-5409
Riverside, CA 92521		email	kfeld@xxxxxxxx

http://www.ucr.edu/CHSS/depts/anthro/home.htm
http://pweb.netcom.com/~fanti/david.html