Re: U2 glitches

Teddy Odum wrote:

> But if I understand you correctly, Judith, there is no numeric keypad on
> your machine.

Not as such. In combination with the Fn key that laptops
seem to have, a number of my keys theoretically can function
as a numeric keypad (e.g., Fn+k is 2, or maybe it's
Fn+alt+k--I don't know; I've only used the math functions,
not the numbers. Fn+alt+/ is divide).

> If I were you, I'd call up the keyboard file I was using,
> search for any instances of "nl" and see where it could be conflicted.

28 (enter) is NI,NL in the Ctrl+Alt table
104 is NI,NL on both the alt table and the ctrl+alt table

What is 104 anyway? I don't seem to have a key that
corresponds to it, even with Fn.

Thanks
Judith Davidsen