Re: XyWrite and Windows 7

Robert,
Thanks.
1) 16 bit programs will not run on *64 bit* Windows 7. 16 bit programs
should run on 32 bit Windows 7, much as they do on 32 bit Vista or XP.
That's the impression I got; can anyone confirm it?
 Most PCs nowadays come preloaded with 64 bit Win 7.
Yes. No doubt they're being bribed by Microsludge to do so.
I'm pretty sure that Windows 7 allows resizing of partitions without a third party application, but I'll leave that question for someone else.
One would hope they wouldn't throw away one of the good things in Vista.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx