Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

Thanks Carl (for both items).  I also have Chrome, because IE is just horrendous, and FF can use an alternate at times; one browser is not enough, these days.  There is at least one FF add-on (ditto for Chrome), and a couple of outside tools, that should enable grabbing a YT video.  Whether or not a video can be viewed in direct streaming, if one can download it, smooth playability should be assured.  When there is some reference value, better to have it locally.  Like documents, and web pages or sites, posted or hosted videos can just go away, often much sooner than you might have imagined.  A lot of internet stuff can be ephemeral.

  Jordan

From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

I posted a short video showing U2 frame BDIR in action. You may (or
may not) be able to view it here:

http://youtu.be/7Qc05cMtt38

I hedge because I myself am not able to view it under either Firefox
or IE. (It stalls with an error message a few seconds in.) However,
I can watch it on Chrome. Your mileage may vary.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx