Re: CAlling a Binary File

In this text file, I've collected, in XYENCoded form, much of the
XPL code I've posted to the list over the past few years (plus a few
additional items and updates). I'll append any new items to the top
of this file. You can aways go here if encoded matter is corrupted
in transit via e-mail. A failsafe option.

Still some problems. Copy/paste/xydecode/define/add2u2 only works if the decoded frame is in standard view. In expanded, the "Bad or incomplete frame defined" error comes up. I'm hoping this interchange helps should the code need debugging. Or, more likely, it's an artifact of my Mac based system.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Reply to note from Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx Fri, 08 Feb 2013
11:09:20 -0500

> Alternatively, grab encoded XPL from the list archives
> (http://www.freelists.org/archive/xywrite) instead of from your
> e-mail account.

Or copy it from this new page:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/cld-xpl.txt