Re: Keyboards

Thanks to all the XyWriters who offered tips on F-Key-left keyboards, but
I don't see spending a C note for a keyboard. Not with the horrendous
cost of DTP packages, one of which I will probably have to get shortly. I
will remember that someone has the drivers if I ever see one at a sale.
(Being in NJ, I should probably look at the mother of all PC flea markets
at the Trenton Computer Festival in May, but for the past three years
I've spent the first weekend in May teaching advanced grammar to the
Council of Science Editors. Not sure if that's going to happen this year
or not.)
Patricia