Re: Voice Recognition

Voice recognition is wonderful for creating large amounts of unformatted text, as for first drafts of  textbook chapters. You can sit back with your feet up and allow your subconscious to create, unrestrained by keyboards and fingers and upright postures. Voice recognition is especially useful when an irritating bit of writing has to be done, and you do not feel like
typing it.

Accuracy on ViaVoice is above 95%, and the program quickly learns the phrases you use regularly. Via Voice does not seem to work in XyWrite for Windows, though. Will try Dragon Naturally Speaking.

Valmond Ghyoot