From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:46:11 PM
Subject: Re: XYWrite Discussion Archives

Reply to note from Matt Gumm mailto:mattgumm@xxxxxxxx Sat, 15 Dec 2007
15:51:39 -0800 (PST)

> Some lists archive messages in such a way that you can download
> a month (or more) of messages at a time.
>
> Is there a way to do this for the XYWrite list?

Send a message to mailto:LISTPROC@xxxxxxxx -- note that this is
NOT the regular xywrite address!  The *body* of the message must
consist of a single line, ending in a carriage return, in the
following form:

get xywrite logYYMM

where YY is the 2-digit year and MM the 2-digit month.

The facility is available only to subscribers.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx; href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx

Looking for last minute shopping deals? http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping