Re: Win 10 and Virtual XP

Mostly clean. Key board file tweaked to get 1/4, 1/2 and degrees, etc.
, used in land descriptions. We use the saveget feature quite a bit
too. I have not solved the directory problem - yet. The document
assembly works great for all the probate files - just do the assembly,
then edit to finish up.

On 3/3/2017 10:13 PM, Carl Distefano wrote:ean
Reply to note from David Garwood  Fri, 3 Mar 2017
21:46:33 -0600

Welcome, Dave.
I can't find a more modern word processor that does document
assembly as well as (simply) XyWrite.
It's ironic that SmartWords, the 32-bit successor to XyWrite for
Windows with "expert" document-assembly capabilities that were aimed at
the legal market, is defunct while XyWin lives on in your law office.
Do you do any special customization or just use it out-of-the-box?

Kari Eveli, our virtualization expert, may have some advice on
accessing your 64-bit Windows files.