Re: Unix and Xywrite and whatnot

Rene asked:

> This part I don't understand. When you run an emulated DOS, are you not
> stuck with that DOS? Doesn't the Virtual PC object if you replace its
> simulated command.com?

    Same way it doesn't complain when you install w95, w98, NT,
OS/2, etc. It's not an emulated DOS, it's a complete emulated PC.
There's no simulated command.com -- you are running the real thing, it
emulates all the hardware. As far as the OS is concerned, it is running
on a genuine PC.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx
http://harmon.bml.usouthal.edu