A DOS conversion utility

Hi -
I just found this utility on the Web

http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=0000BI

It's a DOS-based shareware utility for viewing and converting files. Here's the writeup:

View 10-19-98
Malcolm Drury

View is an excellent DOS viewer and converter for WordPerfect DOS, Word DOS, WinWord, Write,
Notepad, MS Publisher, Ami Pro, WordStar, ASCII, and ANSI files. It also provides ASCII/ANSI and
Unix/DOS file conversion. It displays HTML files along with tags and provides 2COL and JETCOL
printing support. A built-in utility lets you customize screen colors and video modes. View supports
Rich Text Format (RTF) files, bookmarks, and WordPerfect 7/8 files and decodes Word 97 files. It
also offers support for accented characters in HTML documents and for function-key arrangement, to
help accommodate visually impaired users. It's ideal as a stand-alone program or a DOS shell. This
trial copy is fully functional and without nag screens.
Reviewed on Oct 17 1998.

System Requirements
DOS 3.0

Purchase Information
Shareware: Free to try, $30 if you decide to keep it.

It got 5 (out of 5) stars from the reviewers. I haven't downloaded or tried it yet, but I thought
you might like to know about it.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx