NET USE error - Was: USB Printing with DOS2USB

Patricia,

Sorry for the confusion.

I am NOT attempting NET USE with the government computer. I am using the gov computer for e-mail
XyWrite list compositions via web-mail for the next month because of where Uncle Sam has me working.

I am attempting to get NET USE working on my personal laptop - which I am unable to connect to the
GOV network - personal computers are not authorized on military GOV networks.

The Canon printer is not on a network - it is a stand alone USB printer here in my tent/office. (Not
as bad as it sounds, really - I am on a humanitarian mission in beautiful Nicaragua & getting
paid for it)