Re: New U2

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Mon, 27 Oct 2003
15:23:59 -0500

>> And don't forget to LOADHELP anytime you change U2!!!

> Or ADD2U2, right?

If you're adding a canned routine, yes, and especially if you're unfamiliar
with the technical structure of a XyWrite Help file -- ADD2U2 positions a
canned routine in a proper spot, and then calls LOADHELP as a child process.
But if you're making tiny changes here and there (which maybe you won't be
doing too much), LOADHELP. In your case, you're adding a whole block of
routines, as a block. I'd insert them manually, and then (if U2 is currently
LOADed), do LOADHELP; if U2 is NOT currently loaded, just SAve. You know, if
something doesn't work right, you can try again. Keep your old U2 as backup
(duh).

Just DO it! We're talking 30 seconds here. Composing Email takes a lot
longer. Then test your personal routines.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx