Re: XYWRITE digest 1236

Thanks to some problems with three different versions of my e-mail
program and repeated reinstalls of Windows (Grr!), I seem to have not
received the digests for 1/26 and 27. Could anyone resend them, if it's
not too much trouble?.
	I'm also having a problem with XyWin. I had to repartition my hard drive
(didn't absolutely HAVE to, but decided to shrink drive D: and keep it
for 16-bit apps, since the Win 9.x ones WANT to go in C:\program files,
and leave bits and pieces of themselves there anyway if one puts them on
D:). So I copied XyDOS and XyWin to a CD-R, along with two other DOS
apps, partitioned the drive, copied them back to D:, removed the R
attribute, and tried to run them. XyDOS and the other DOS apps run as
before, by XyWin keeps complaining of a "bad dll" in the Windows printer
driver and defaulting to the XyWrite driver. The only reason I ever got
XyWin was to print with TrueType fonts, so this is a bit of a blow. The
exact same procedure worked fine on my new second-hand laptop. Of course,
on my desktop the printer is attached to LPT2; but it always was. Any
ideas?
Patricia