Re: re (fwd) ... WIN95 Flawed

>I agree. It is time to keep the list focussed on XyWrite, which means
>moving decisively away from the Windows-OS/2 wars. There is no reason
>not to discuss one or the other OS in connection with XyWrite, but we

  Ummm, I believe it was TTG itself who started this last
exchange with their announcement of intention to develop for
win95. If my forwarding of the Infoweek article offended anyone,
I most heartily apologize. I thought
TTG might be interested in that, as well as other Xywriters,
since it pertains to the future of XY, eh? Oh well!

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.