Re: Screen colors

Reply to message from morris krok , on Tue, 22 Feb
2005 03:37:07 +0200

Morris, thank you, but I fear you misunderstood. I _deliberately_ omitted
the first letters of words when those letters were the "keys" under which
XyWrite referred to them. Thus since the first item under L0 was "I" and
that stood for "Items," I only wrote the capital I once. Where the key
letter did not correspond to anything immediately recognizable in the
description of what was governed by that value, I italicized the letter
and then wrote out the words.

Not that I cannot be guilty of misspelling, but in this case there was
method, not madness involved.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx