Re: XYWRITE installation

I for one would be interested in the kind of CD copy of Xywrite you were
suggesting - since I've never had the original disks it would take some
effort for me to work out what a regular "installation" of Xy4 should look
like, despite most of the relevant files being available for download.
If you decide to go ahead with the idea, perhaps you could contact me off
list about it - I'd be happy to pay for p&p etc.

        Gavin