Re: Printer Question

Jordan, that is correct, we have not command to set VGA resolutions or colors.
However, if you have set up you system before entering XyWrite, to let's say 60
lines by 132 columns... we can then *adapt* to this setup using the SL=x and
SW=x default settings. Remember though, the 60 lines and 132 columns must be
available at the DOS prompt before XyWrite can adapt.

In XyWrite 4, we support 50-line mode for VGA... 43-line mode is for EGA ONLY.
To set the program to 50-lines, go to the ADVANCED, PREFERENCES, DEFAULTS,
SCREEN-HARDWARE menu. Here you can set the hardware to 50-lines if you wish.
Remember that many of the program setup and controls are found under the
DEFAULTS level listed above. You may want to browse through them at your
convenience.

SysOp