Re: Changing default units in v4+ ; Xy books

Thank you, Carl, for the supremely clear & thorough explanation of
setting units of measure. When I get off deadline, I will try to be
more patient and learn Xy4.

And Daniel, thank you for the excellent and very useful list of books
on XyWrite. I've searched my regional library system (Western & Central
Mass) & 5 college system (Smith, Amherst, UMass, Mt. Holyoke,
Hampshire), and the Tyson XyWrite Revealed is not owned by anyone. It
was not available on Amazon or other suggested web booksellers. So I
must search farther afield.

Best,
Lisa

=====