Re: U2 update

Hi Carl,

Good news! I With the latest build of vDosPlus (build 2016.10.26), you can now set colors in text mode with the VPT program, so that the U2 VPT frame should now work too. Hope this will be useful for everyone.

Wengier

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:04 AM, Carl Distefano wrote:

Reply to note from "Wengier W" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:00:21 +0000 (UTC)

> So it will require some work in order to make vDos(Plus) fully
> compatible with the DAC settings as required by VPT's operations.

Thanks, Wengier. Only if you feel it's worth the effort.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx