Re: keyboard glitch

Reply to note from Brucefelk@xxxxxxxx Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:35:14 EST

> Finally, of course I intend to report the results when I attain
> them.

Bruce:

Glad to hear it! I half-suspected a deadline was involved, and
should have said so. We'll, all of us, read the results with
interest when you report them.

Leslie:

I did not mean to cast aspersions on the help you extended to Bruce!
On the contrary, you enabled him to identify the problem as being
related to the keyboard file and suggested a sound method to
pinpoint the exact location of the glitch. I'm sure everyone
appreciates that, and that includes me. I was only anxious --
perhaps overly so -- to bring the thread to closure. I hope you
will understand.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx