Re: off topic: Yahoo

Hi Bruce:
 Years ago I used GEOCITIES and then they were bought out by YAHOO.
Their service was something less than good so I left and went with AT&T
Worldnet. I've never been happier. They have local numbers all over
the country so, as I'm traveling (as I'm doing now, I can get on the net
for E-mail anyplace anytime.
 Hope this answers ytour question