Re: U2 Files

You know, Andy, that was my real point. U2 can be a comprehensive "shell" for
all routines in your library. It can run all your old HLP stuff as well as
these new eXeCutable|able ^^ immediate commands (plus the ill-advised
redefined ^ function calls). At present, there's a problem in that the ^^
commands have to be XC|-ed, while the other stuff has to handled in "JM
2.routinenameQ2 " form. You have to remember which is which. My impression is
that U2 is a bit broken, but will be fixed soon.