Re: Viruses & openness

I say keep it open. One of our aims, I would assume, is to delay if we
cannot stop the demise of XyWrite by bringing it to people's attention
(say someone gets a second-hand PC at a swap meet or yard sale and finds
Xy on it). So the not-as-yet-a-subscriber who stumbles on us and posts
something shouldn't be brushed off. And what is anyone in his or her
right mind doing using Outlook or Outlook Express? All the viruses look
out (ouch!) for that to infect and propagate through; if it's not used
(alas that Big Brother Bill won't let us take it off our systems), many
of them cannot do anything.
Patricia