Re: waking up

Janet -
If you are working in Windows, print the file as a PDF. I have had very good results, although the right margin seems to shift a bit. This is most useful for files that do not need further editing, although unformatted text can readily be extracted.
I have also used WordPort. This works OK for files that are not heavily
formatted. Styles particularly cause WordPort to choke.

Nick Browse