Twincaps

from Morris,

          I must apologize for using the wrong phraseology. What I
should have really said that I have tried to work the program without
toggling the AZ function, and of course it will not work then. However, by
adding the AZ function it seems to work perfectly as the r then appears on
the command line, but I will check it again to see if it produces consistent
results. I will nevertheless try your new version in the U2 file.