Re: New program: Request for testers

I'm definitely interested in texting: XP Home, SP1. This would really be an
enormous help -- it would be just incredible.
In the meantime, a query about savesess which I am using via the 9-19-02
distribution of xywwweb. As part of my startup environment, I cause a
program to be run which configures window 1 to be made convenient for me as
a directory window: window 1,41,0,39,14. Then the simple DIR command is
run. That gives me a nice window to which I can easily return whenever I
need to see a directory. What is slightly annoying is that savesess doesn't
save this window or its settings. Is that a bug or is it just the way it
is? It's no big deal; after running savesess, I can always execute the
window command and the dir command. But it is a very slight inconvenience.