RE: [Novell driver problem]

You could try setting up a PIF file to run Xywrite. Create a shortcut
to EDITOR.EXE and then right click on the icon created and go into
properties. Select Program, then Advanced. Try it on Suggest MS-DOS mode
(you can come back to here and change it later). If you set it to
Prevent MSDOS program from detecting windows, you may want to create a
small batch file that loads your DOS network drivers and allows you to
log in and maps drives accordingly for you. Put the path to this batch
file into the Batch file line in the program tab.
I hope this is of some benefit to you.

Marc O'Connor
Desktop Engineer
Wang (NZ) Ltd.