Tame

I'm emailing with TameDOS's David Thomas to get Tame optimized for Xy, and
the report is that it's going swimmingly.
The cursor movement issue is all but solved (even for my weird key
assignments).
More importantly, did you know that Tame offers "graphics-view-like"
underlining, subscripts, superscripts, italics, strikeout and bolding in
draft view? I was blown away. And it prints correctly, too.
Just to be clear: when you preface text with  or  the text
shows in bold type. Text prefaced by  shows slanted, italic type--and
all this in good old draft mode.

My thanks to Michael Norman for urging me to try Tame.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx