Re: attachment acrimony

Frank,
I'm not sure what is to be gained by continuing to fan the flames. Whatever
sympathy you have gotten will quickly dissipate if you keep punching after
the bell. Most of the people on this are very good about helping newcomers,
both on the list and off. And your problem with the attachments has
obviously been solved, so why keep on fighting?
Richard A. Sherer