Re: XYWRITE digest 732

At 12:04 AM 5/13/00 EDT, Paul Breeze wrote:
>Thanks to some valiant work by Carl Distefano, following some feeble efforts on
>my part to covert Tim Baehr's CLIP.PGM for use with XY3, I can now post a
>version which does, indeed, work, with XY3.

Heartfelt thanks to Tim Baehr for writing the original, and to Paul and Carl
for making the adaptation so that clip.pgm will work with XY3! I loaded it,
made the quick and easy changes, added it to my startup.int file, and voila!
the program worked like a dream.

Thanks again for making this program work for us old-fashioned types who
haven't yet updated to Xywrite versions that are merely bronze age rather
than stone age.

Bob

Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323