Re: WA Default

XyWrite comes with a complete set of built-in defaults,
which take effect on startup. This is true even if you
don't run STARTUP.INT|XWSTART.INT, don't load a
SETTINGS.DFL or XWSET.DFL file and don't otherwise
establish any settings; the defaults are built into the
program EXEcutable. There are many ways of changing
these defaults, but, as a housekeeping matter, it makes
sense to collect all customized settings in a single
place, typically the .DFL file. (Instructions for
setting the Error WAit default in .DFL are in my previous
message.) The only exceptions that spring to mind are a
few printer-related settings that are set in the printer
file.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx