Re: Speed?

>By the way, on the subject of speed and our perceptions of the
nature of our >user population, one of the first things I
insisted on when we began work on >Xy4 (the first product we
produced after taking over) was the restoration of >the speed of
the product which had been lost in the development of Signature.
> We did that, and continue to regard performance as one of the
highest >priorities in all of our products, partially because we
believe it is one of >XyWrite's distinguishing characteristics
and is important to our users.

   Despite my criticism, Mr. Frank, I do consider XY to be --
by far -- the absolute best wp on the market. I've had to use
both MS-Word and WP at work, and simply cringe when required to
do so. I'd use emacs before either of those if I didn't have XY.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.