Chain Printing Bug

Dear SysOp: Thank you for mailing to me Xy4 EDITOR.EXE v4.015N dated 12/16/93.
It arrived just after Christmas. As an initial test, I have printed to the
console (PRINTS @|TYS @) four "chained" text files. So far, so good. XyWrite
doesn't crash; TofC, page numbers, and footnote numbers appear to carry across
files in the set. I will evaluate more thoroughly during coming weeks (all the
index labels were stripped from the sample files submitted to you, in an effort
to identify the cause of problems; I'll restore them and see what happens).
Thanks for pursuing this matter. All the best