Re: OT Search terms

I wrote a couple of stories on text searching, and the experts told me that
the easiest thing to search for is a term of the art. If there is some
particular software associated with networking, or a particular error
message, that's a good search term.

At 03:16 PM 11/30/03 -0500, Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

>Can anyone more knowledgeable than I about networking suggest some search
>terms I should use on DejaNews to find leads for configuring a laptop to
>belong to more than one network? It surely must be possible: lots of
>people want their laptops to log onto the office network and then their
>own home network. But I find nothing about it in any of my books. And if
>one doesn't know the jargon, a search could take forever. Thanks.
>Patricia

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019