What's the story on XyWWWeb?

I recently wanted to see what's new on Holmgren and Distefano's
impressive and goodie-filled web site (which I had accessed without
problems in the past), but http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ now only
opens a white page in my browser (Internet Explorer version 3), with
the title

 ≪ XyWWWeb ≫
 XyWrite Apps and Info on the WWW

at the top and a small ink pot graphic in the top left corner, but
nothing else. Clicking on the title or graphic does nothing at all.
Reloading the page also doesn't help. Has the site recently been
"upgraded" to display properly only in late-generation super-duper
new-fangled browsers? (Something I would find hard to believe given
the Xy community's notorious no-nonsense approach.) Is this a
temporary fluke, or am I going blind? Any help appreciated.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx